Re: Europa-List: Cowl Question?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cowl Question?
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:03:40

Jeff-

The original cowling was designed for the Rotax, which was the engine of ch
oice for the original airplane.=C2- I also have a Jab. and have the Jab.
FWF kit.=C2- Trying to modify the original cowling to fit the Jab. would
be a very extensive project.=C2- By far, your best bet is going to be to
use the Jab. kit.=C2- For starters, the Jab. is a bit longer than the Rot
ax and you would need to account for that, as well as the vastly different
cooling.=C2- Your best sources will be Bud or John Lawton.=C2-

Jim Puglise A-283