Re: Europa-List: Sun-n-Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun-n-Fun
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:40:19

Erich,

All "technical" meetings are held at the local Hooters.  Much fun to be
had by all...

Jeff - Baby Blue

Erich Trombley wrote:

> Well folks, we are a month out from Sun-N-Fun and I am getting ready to post
a list of those planning to attend the event.  So..if you haven't responded to
my prior requests it is not too late. Just send me your name, contact info, and
dates you are planning to be there.  Also, it would be nice if we could all
get together for either a lunch or dinner and talk Europa.  Please let me know
your thoughts.