RE: Europa-List: Sun-n-Fun

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Sun-n-Fun
From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:37:49

Hi Erich

I will be there on the 24th only.

Regards

Nigel Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-
server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Erich Trombley
Sent: 22 March 2009 22:25
Subject: Europa-List: Sun-n-Fun

<erichdtrombley@juno.com>

Well folks, we are a month out from Sun-N-Fun and I am getting ready
to post a list of those planning to attend the event.  So..if you
haven't responded to my prior requests it is not too late. Just send me
your name, contact info, and dates you are planning to be there.  Also,
it would be nice if we could all get together for either a lunch or
dinner and talk Europa.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914