RE: Europa-List: Bolly Prop Australia to release high twist blade for

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bolly Prop Australia to release high twist blade for
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:07:09
I have been talking to another australian company that make a VP hub to suit
the BOLLY blades
and he indicated to me that the bolly blades require the bolly hub or their
VP hub. I may be wrong
but that is what was indicated to me. Bolly are also soon to release a VP
hub of thier own.

Given the article on the elippse props and the performance achieved with
smaller props and more blades
vs larger 2 blade props (220mph on the 64" two blade vs 250mph for the 59" 4
blade) I think that the
4 blade prop could be worth a look.