Europa-List: Carriage of ELT in Netherlands

Subject: Europa-List: Carriage of ELT in Netherlands
From: David Corbett <david.corbett5@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:58:22
At a meeting at the UK Civil Aviation Authority on 17 march we were told
that carriage of ELT is mandatory for all aircraft in Netherlands airspace.

Can our Europa friends in Holland please confirm whether this is the case -
I am asking on behalf of a group of UK aircraft, including my Europa, which
are going to night stop at Lelystad for 3 nights en route to Norway.

And - how rigidly is the carriage of Mode S above 1800' amsl being enforced?

Many thanks,

David

UK 265 - G-BZAM