RE: Europa-List: Cowling mods

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cowling mods
From: Paul Atkinson <paullatkinson@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:54:50

That is good news. Andy is not sure what info is still with Europa but he
still has some if not all of it on his hard drive and would make it
available to Europa if needed. He also said that the improvement in cooling
was significant but couldn't remember any numbers. The testing was a series
of ground runs on a Yorkshire summer day so possibly not very hot! But a
steady state was reached within limits.
The drawing the he offered me is a CAD one but he is going to email me a
scanned version when he gets a spare minute.

Paul Atkinson