RE: Europa-List: Cowling mods

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cowling mods
From: Paul Atkinson <paullatkinson@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:46:58

Frans

You may be interested to know that Europa did some testing of several duct
positions with a view to producing a mod along the lines of what you are
doing. The aim being to improve cooling, reduce drag and improve the looks.
Unfortunately it never got produced :-(
I spoke to Andy Draper today and he is going to send me a drawing of the
design that worked the best in terms of cooling. I will happily forward it
to you when I get it.
Regards

Paul Atkinson