Re: Europa-List: Intercooler hoses

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Intercooler hoses
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:49:24

Paul McAllister wrote:
> Try looking at some of the automotive race car suppliers, they all offer
> a range of silicon hoses for turbo's and intercoolers.

Yes, I'm thinking about forgetting the Gates and Goodyear part numbers,
and just go for "any suitable hose with 90 degrees elbow and the right
diameter". I still do not rule out the SCAT/SCEET hose, if my assumption
is right that the versions without inner fabric are safe to use. The
advantage is these hoses are much lighter, and I have them already as a
left over of my cockpit heater system. ;-)

>  Failing that, if
> you want to have a supplier in the US send them to me I will forward
> them on to you.

Thanks! I really appreciate this offer!

--
Frans Veldman