RE: Europa-List: TRAVELLING ABROAD IN A PERMIT AIRCRAFT

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TRAVELLING ABROAD IN A PERMIT AIRCRAFT
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:36:32
Hi Mike,

The club does have such a document that I put on a new member's CD.
Unfortunately, it is also dated 2005!  I will talk to the committee to see
if someone can update it.

Any volunteers?

Alternatively, you could read the very comprehensive document, produced by
the microlite guys, at
http://www.wfaec.org.uk/files/flying_in_europe_by_microlight.pdf   dated
2007.

Regards

Brian Davies, The Europa Club membership sec.

  _____