RE: Europa-List: TRAVELLING ABROAD IN A PERMIT AIRCRAFT

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TRAVELLING ABROAD IN A PERMIT AIRCRAFT
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:27:06
I for one would be very interested in this idea. My mono is very nearly
ready to fly and I plan to travel abroad (especially Portugal) as much as
possible. Last year I did two trips to France in our group Emeraude and was
amazed by how easy and accessible it all was.

Even somewhere where experiences could be pooled to help others or a club
rep.? The Europa flyer covers people's trips very well and I usually read
anyone's European travels more than once (!) to gather any usefull info.

Richard Scanlan

G-CEIW

912s Mono

  _____