Re: Europa-List: Seat Foundations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat Foundations
From: grroberts3@juno.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:43:45

Dan,

I can't seem to get their website to work.  It's not your link.   I have
them in my favorites with the same results.  I get the website, but lots
of errors and very limited movement page to page.  Might be something
temporary.  I would'nt mind an easy airplane solution (like let them do
it) about now.  Isn't that $259 just for the foam: no upholsetry.

Gary

> You might want to check out Hi-Tech Foams. These are the folks
> usually seen at the air shows that make configurations for most
> kits. They're a bit pricey but may be worth it for the comfort.
> US$259 for the Europa configuration, both seats.
>
> www.seatfoam.com Jim or Janice Fix, Lincoln, NE 402-470-2346
>
> Dan
>

> Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org

Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw20XpConfJeXSRFZU32d8tm4R9oY5p95IVX51Tj0A0Et3peA/