Europa-List: Seat foundations

Subject: Europa-List: Seat foundations
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:21:47
$259 sounds like a good deal.

Using 1" of blue & 1" of green Confor foam, 16 x 18,  for the seats,
and 1" of uphostery foam for the back (rolled around a core of blue
and green cut-offs for lumbar support)...plus assorted uphostery foam
wedges...I think I spent close to $300. I allowed the seat foam to
cantilever forward of the thigh support for additional thigh support
for my long legs. Seat backs are separate, and (temporarily) supported
by foam blocks in photo.

That Confor foam is really great stuff...very comfortable.

Fred
A194

Roll 52 - 69

--