Re: Europa-List: GPS NMEA data transfer to the autopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GPS NMEA data transfer to the autopilot
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:43:47

OK Pete,

Now I have a road to go further in this adventure, thanks!

"Why no feed in simulation mode?  Well suppose the autopilot followed a
simulated signal?  There are plenty of people out there who are stupid
enough to sit and let it!"

But there is a warning " do not use simulation mode for navigation purposes"...

Raimo