Europa-List: FW: airplane pictures

Subject: Europa-List: FW: airplane pictures
From: Robt.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:17:58
Hi! ll
A school friend on OZ has sent me these . Allthough many are not
relevant to
Europa business  the ones of Wing Tip Vortices are of particular note
when
understanding "wake turbulence separation" on take off in your Europa or
for
that matter wherever you should encounter it.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Even if you're not into aviation, these are pretty awesome pictures!

  Contrail from Boeing 747.

   Boeing 747 past a half Moon.

   Boeing 757 against a full Moon.

   Boeing 757 at Gatwick with wake vortex.

   Boeing 757 showing wing vortex on clouds.

   Boeing 767 wing vortex on clouds.

   The Boeing 787 Dreamliner

   A7'S Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ

   Airbus A-340 rainbow contrail.

   EMIRATES 1.5 billion dollar Airbus A-380 - since wrecked. If you
didn't
get

the e-mail of this plane having had a "nubie" crew giving it a full
power
test

in front of a concrete blast deflector then e-mail me for a copy .

   Airbus A-330 landing at Amsterdam with dramatic sky.

   Russian Antonov 225 on ground - largest plane in world.

 Camera at FL 340, Boeing 747 at FL 350, and Boeing 777 at FL 380.

   CONCORDE 101, the last official flight.

   Concorde 101 parked - nose down. Look at stretch marks on skin.

   F-15C, fastest takeoff ever measured.

   F-15E Strike Eagle - over Wales.

   F-111C AARDVARK Sump, and burnout.

   FA-18 going Sonic.

   FL 330 & FL 340 - going opposite direction with 1000' separation.

   Two Sukhoi SU-27's in close and tight - not tricked.

    That's all, Folks...