Europa-List: [off-topic] wilma carson - funeral arrangements

Subject: Europa-List: [off-topic] wilma carson - funeral arrangements
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:27:13

Please forgive me for this long off-topic posting. Several Europa
people asked to be informed about Wilma's funeral arrangements, and
the easiest way to make sure I catch them all is to post here.

The funeral of Wilma Carson is planned to take place on 29th January 2009.

A short and mostly silent Meeting for Worship (but including music
chosen by Wilma) will be held at Cheltenham Crematorium at 13:30. We
ask that spoken ministry be reserved for the MfW at 15:30.

Refreshments will be served at the Cheltenham Friends Meeting House
---From 14:15 - 15:15.

A Meeting for Worship (to which everyone is welcome) to celebrate
Wilma's life will be held at the Meeting House for about an hour from
15:30.

Local Friends are asked to decorate the Meeting House with flowers.
Others are asked not to send flowers or wreaths, but instead to make
a donation to Womankind Worldwide.

For those travelling some distance and needing to stop overnight, I
have a couple of single beds available, and our neighbour Angela has
kindly offered several beds in her house if required.

I am alone with myself.
Investigate and know thyself,
and more besides.
This is life which lives on,