Re: Europa-List: Induction Air

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Induction Air
From: Peter Timm <cptimm@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:51:55
Hi Jeff,

I modified my Classic cowling early on, with a starboard NACA inlet on
the lower cowling, and started out with a 2" scat tube
to the plenum chamber. This turned out to be too small for the 912S, and
it became necessary to enlarge the inlet to 3".
It enabled me ,however, with a home-made 3" to 2" Y , to also supply air
to 2 ball vents in the cockpit, as well as making the engine happy.

Peter Timm
# ll0, Classic mono, 912S, 380 hrs