Re: Europa-List: sanding filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sanding filler
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:45:19

Hi Brian and all,
Shamefully i must admit that i took the flying surfaces, all of them to Nev's
workshop,
with the idea that he could teach me the job. Well, in short, it ended
that he and mostly Martin did most of the work. I just could not do it good
enough. Later i run into a guy looking for a job, and hired him to do the
filling
and sanding work on the rest of the plane. My deepest respect for those who
did that part of the project themselves. The moral of this reply: Look for help
if needed, instead of letting the build come to a halt.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org