Europa-List: Importing a Europa to the USA

Subject: Europa-List: Importing a Europa to the USA
From: Robert Hatton <roberthatton1@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:35:12
I am looking to import my UK based Europa to the USA. I know there will be a
"right way" to do this, and wonder if anyone can provide any advice?

Any advice and information anyone may have on shipping to the USA; any
suggested port to ship to; what has to be done to the aircraft from an FAA
perspective to make the aircraft legal in the USA; and anything anyone can
think of to help me in this process would be extremely useful.

I have not yet contacted the local FAA office yet, I thought I would try and
find out as much as possible that I could first.

Robert Hatton

email: roberthatton1@googlemail.com

UK Mobile: +44 79 66 184171

US Mobile: +01 303 906 9395