RE: Europa-List: Skymap 111C battery

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Skymap 111C battery
From: rick <rick@amimotormanagement.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:40:59
Hi Richard

Just had the same problem. The battery is:

'The battery is a wire ended 3.7 volt Lithium Thynol Chloride AA cell.
The RS part number is 185-5659. Current cost is =A34.80.
A friend of mine did the job as a favour as the 'official' price is
apparently exorbitant. Couldn't really ask him again.
I'll see him this weekend and ask him for the replacement details.
Cheers

Rick

   _____