RE: Europa-List: Mod 58

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 58
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:08:30

Phil,

The original drive pin was welded to a thin steel plate.  One of these pins
became detatched due to fracture of the plate.  The failure was attributed
to the plate repeatedly bending, resulting in a fatigue failure.  The
replacement plate (Mod 58) is thicker and does not bend in service.

Regards

Brian Davies kit 454.