RE: Europa-List: Monday DOTH to Kemble

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monday DOTH to Kemble
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:07:50

Sorry DOTH'ers, cocked up again. The weather was OK from Manchester down
to just north of Gloucester but completely clagged in to the south east.
I did make an attempt but then turned back. I noticed that the mountains
of Wales looked fairly spectacular on my way back, I reckon I could see
Snowdon from about 100 miles away at 4000ft. I diverted for a few pics
and landed at Caernarfon for the obligatory bacon buttie.
I think I will leave the choice to Paddy from now on!

Richard G-RIXS