Re: Europa-List: rudder cable pulley mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rudder cable pulley mounting
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:51:04

Rowland,

It may be too late, but you can check my build website (URL in the
signature block), Album: Year #6 Q1 2007 for my solution to the
problem.  The first pic is the last one on page 1 and it runs through
the first few pics on page 2.

And if this isn't your problem, just ignore this.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.99% done) Checking off the last few items on the final check list.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117