RE: Europa-List: rudder cable pulley mounting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: rudder cable pulley mounting
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:20:12

Hi! Rowland
The rudder cable must never be able to drop between the bolt head and
the pulley and likewise if the pulley bore should wear it mustn't rub on
the bolt head. Alignment will be by the rubbing strip forward and where
your aft guide will be so as to have an absolutely fair entry and exit
of the cable onto and from the pulley.IMHO
Bob Harrison G-PTAG