RE: Europa-List: Chrome paint

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Chrome paint
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:33:55

Hi Alex=2C

That looks very tempting=2C but then I looked at the price:  550 euros/l=2C
 plus shipping etc. ?
I painted my cowling top in a metallic white. I think it was an Audi colour
.

Karl

From: kaarsberg@terra.com.brTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-Li
st: Chrome paintDate: Wed=2C 19 Nov 2008 01:54:53 +0300

Fell over this interesting development in painting technology and thought
=2C how would that work out on an Europa??

Has anybody here put any thought to this kind of painting?
I imagine a very high degree of reflection of sun rays could be achieved an
d with that=2C a good protection against heat and UV...:
http://www.newfantachrome.com/goin/prodotti_eng/newfantachrome.htm

Don't know about the flexing and how that would be tolerated but it sure lo
oks interesting..

 Alex=2C kit 529About to take up building again=2C lots to do- build manual
 now translated to portuguese-