Re: Europa-List: Antenna routing without effecting pitch trim i

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Antenna routing without effecting pitch trim i
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:10:27

Hi Jim

Thx. for the reply.

"You should not use the rudder post antenna unless you have done so. The Europa
kit ships with 4 toroids and they may also help.  The taill post antenna is
really
a nice solution."

Sorry, don't understand the difference between a rudder post antenna and a tail
post antenna??

My kit A-265 picked up Lakeland 04-2003 did not come with toroids.

Are you saying newer kits are shipped with toroids for copper foil dipole
antennas?
You think they would be worth while installing with a Bob Archer antenna
"real big E shape".

Before I bond top on, I want to test power and SWR of radios and try and tweak
location and fix any problems that may pop up like pitch indicator signal wire
catching noise from radio transmission or??

Ron P.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org