Re: Europa-List: Oil tank venting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil tank venting
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:36:13
Carl,
I have my overflow going into an aluminium container, (in fact a 'Baroca
tube' the ones you can buy at the pharmacy or supermarket to boost your
life!) and is located on the pilot wheelwell firewall lower then the oil
tank (Classic). It normally has little in it at 100hr checks.
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street