Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke

Subject: Re: Europa-List: outrigger leg broke
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:57:59
I painted those legs by UV-protected paint
(yes - paint is still there w/o any damages).
That was also and mostly for their appearance - now they almost
disappear when retracted.
When unpainted people may think they are made by that ugly, weak and
hollow tube for electric wires.

Raimo
OH-XRT 2007 #417
95,5 hrs 209 landings