RE: Europa-List: engine surging

Subject: RE: Europa-List: engine surging
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:02:12
Ken

I sent a troubleshooting idea under separate cover. However I would look for
induction leaks at the hoses connecting the carbs to the manifold and the
turbo to the air box hose. I replaced my hoses at the carbs with the new
Rotax designed hoses and clamps after I had a leak that I couldn't see. I
didn't have as much of an issue as you but I did have some rough spots that
went away with the new hoses and clamps. The trouble shooting idea has an
affective method of checking for leaks. Good luck.

Jerry