RE: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment
From: Paul Atkinson <paullatkinson@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:14:15

Rowland
I agree with all the comments so far but would just add that it is a good
idea to do a dry run first using whatever method you have decided on to hold
it all together, be it clecos, rivets, straps, etc.  This will help you get
the best fit and give you a chance to check that there is no interference
with the controls,

Regards

Paul Atkinson