Fw: Europa-List: fire extinguisher

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: fire extinguisher
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 23:31:20

Ditto mine: Halon and behind-the-passenger-'headrest' mounting position,
which is out of the way, within easy reach and doesn't become a projectile
in a frontal crash.
BTW, it takes a 10Kg pull to release the 1Kg bottle. So any deceleration of
-10g in the direction of release will see the extinguisher becoming a free
agent.
Duncan McF.