RE: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:45:34

Hi! Rowland
Just for the record I have the whole works in the stick top by Mac,
that is trim flaps and PTT. Andy Draper on Test(Before he went to the
PFA) was concerned about the use of charts activating the buttons since
they are very sensitive. I had a picture of a flip top cover I made to
get over this problem on the http://www.crix.org.uk site but it seems to
have gone missing, John Cliff may have been shrinking the site a little
and decided to remove it . I also have all the switches duplicated on
the panel but the relays necessary are a bit mind blowing! I hope there
is never an issue needing them sorted whilst I have the 'plane !
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG