RE: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:08:42

Hi! Willie
I recall that a guy in New Zealand made quite a lot in leather but I
have no details of them. I made a fiberglass box to encompass the whole
mechanism at the bottom of both control sticks and they have a simple
leather boot to the sticks and a draw string to tighten them on. Go to
http://www.crix.org.uk and click on "Bob Harrison's Europa G-PTAG" then
select Control Sticks.
 Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG