Europa-List: Last of the Summer wine

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer wine
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:17:19

Hi All=2C

I have had surprisingly few communications=2C so I am guessing the everyone
 is happily looking forward to next Wednesday.

I have to remind everyone of the following.

It must be clearly understood that each and every pilot is responsible for
the safety of their own safety=2C and that of their passengers and aeroplan
es. Should there any misfortunes neither I=2C nor the Europa Club can accep
t any responsibility.

On behalf of the Club I have suggested a rendezvous to meet up. For anyone
wishing to join me it their own responsibility to make proper judgements on
 the advisability of doing so=2C and how to do it. Subsequent rendezvous on
 the trip will be discussed on a daily basis=2C but it will be up to each p
ilot and crew to decide what they want to do.

If it is half as nice as it was last year I know we are going to have a nic
e time.

Please acknowledge this e-mail simply by pressing your "reply" button.

Regards to all.  Bryan
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be=97learn how to burn a DVD with Win
dows=AE.