RE: Europa-List: Last of the Summer wine

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Last of the Summer wine
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:11:14
Dear Alasdair=2C
It is good to read that you returned home safely. Thursday at 14h40 I lande
d at my home base after a 3hours and 54' leg from Sankt Johann. I did it mo
stly on top with a slope from 3.6oo feet until 1.000 feet guided by militar
y radar. There were 12 liters of fuel left. This message is also for the ot
her Black Sea Trip participants with many thanks for their great company an
d friendship.
Best regards=2C
Karel Vranken.

From: milneab@btinternet.comTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Re: Europ
a-List: Last of the Summer wineDate: Sat=2C 30 Aug 2008 07:29:20 +0100

Dear Bryan=2C

I haven't been neglecting you=2C just collecting more airfields on the Blac
k Sea trip.  Got back yestereday with a very poor Channel crossing. I hope
Wednesday's will be better and that we can catch up in Rouen.

Lokking forward to the trip and the company=2C

Yours=2C

Alasdair