Re: Europa-List: Dowloading Rotax Manuals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dowloading Rotax Manuals
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:13:51

Bob,

I guess it must be 10th time lucky or something but I got it this time
around.  All the others worked first shot.

I missed a big bunch of Europa people at the show.  Some how or other
we didn't have our act together this year.   I think there were 5
Europa's that flew in and I only got to meet up with one of the for
any extended period of time.

Last year we all met that the homebuilders cabin around 11.00 in the
morning, and that worked well.  We will have to do that next year so
we can all hook up.

Cheers,  Paul