Re: Europa-List: Dowloading Rotax Manuals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dowloading Rotax Manuals
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:22:52

Paul,

I just downloaded it and saved it.  Would you like me to e-mail it to
you?

Saw you depart KOSH.  Sorry I missed you.

Great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.9% done) Presently fighting gremlins in the instrument panel.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117