Re: Europa-List: Safety matters including stall and AOA warning units

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Safety matters including stall and AOA warning units
From: CHUCK RHOADS <cfrhoads@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:00:57
=0A-__________________________________________________________=0AChuck Rh
oads=0Acfrhoads@yahoo.com=0A322 Links Dr.=0ASimpsonville, KY 40067=0A(502)
410-1357=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: "DuaneFamly@aol.com
" <DuaneFamly@aol.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, Augu
st 4, 2008 10:49:24 PM=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Safety matters including
 stall and AOA warning units=0A=0AGood morning John,=0A-=0AIf you happen
to have a pix of your mirror setup I would be very interested. I have mount
ed my AOA LED display on the instrument panel as high and close to center a
s possible, but have been giving thought as to a poor man's HUD by mounting
 it from inside the IM and have it reflect on the windshield. But I am not
sure if it's bright enough for this task, so a properly located mirror may
be much better.=0A-=0AThanks in advance. =0A-=0AMike Duane A207A=0ARedd
ing, California=0AXS Conventional Gear=0AJabiru 3300A=0ASensenich R64Z N=0A
Ground Adjustable Prop=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0ALoo
king for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on