Re: Europa-List: Safety matters including stall and AOA warning units

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Safety matters including stall and AOA warning units
From: Venu Rao <venurao@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:11:06
Here's a pic of what Jim Nelson did for an AOA on 058.
It's an Advanced Flight Systems AOA Pro.

Very slick - still learning how to calibrate it.

Cheers,
Venu Rao
Austin, Texas
Europa - Mono
A-058 Flying
119.8 hours
Builder: James Nelson

"Flying is a compromise with the elements one does not need to
challenge"
- Capt. K.G. Rao, Dir. of Ops (retd), Air-India