Europa-List: Classic Oil Hose

Subject: Europa-List: Classic Oil Hose
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:16:24

I am installing the engine now. I have two pieces of hose that came with a
classic FWF several years ago. I am wanting to know if the following is
still acceptable to use.
One has 3 red stripes, and on the hose is written"SEMPERIT TU 25 BAR
BENZIN/0L PETROL/OIL ANTI-STATIC". It measures approximately 13.5mm IDx 1300
mm.
Hose two is solid black and is spirally wrapped, and is written
"CONTI-TCH-OLNS-1-12 X 3.5   >AEM<  >AEM<". It measures approximately 12.5
mm ID x 1540 mm.
I didn't get much of an engine installation manual either, so any tips would
be appreciated.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic