Re: Europa-List: mono brake mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mono brake mounting
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:33:48

Hi Rowland,

In the mean time i filled the brake system several times. First time before the
first flight, second and third time because there was a leak at the top
connection
of the nylon tube, (too tight is not good here), and the last time when
the tube got loose after my wheel up landing. It's not that difficult to get the
air out. I squeeze the oil from the bottom up, until it runs out of the slightly
opened filler hole. Be prepared to catch the oil with a cloth or paper though!
And eh, where there has been oil, paint will never stick, whatever cleaning
you do. Better to wait with the filling till after the paint job.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org