RE: Europa-List: Fuel pipes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel pipes
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:02:07
Frank

Many of us are using auto grade fuel injection hose. It's tough and heavier
and designed for auto gas and deals with alcohol unlike milspec airplane
hose. They are very resistant to abrasion. It's a good practice to replace
all the rubber at least every 6 years. I think Europa has even a shorter
time frame.

Nice part is you can purchase it at most auto supply houses.

Jerry

  _____