Re: Europa-List: Wing sling belting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing sling belting
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:29:35

Ferg,
I don't transport mine but I do have a wing dolly that I've left them
in for a few years while building other parts. I used 8 inch wide
strips of carpet. Good old rugged shag carpet. I still use it when I
have the wings off and it's never left a mark, It's still as strong as
6 years ago when I built the dolly.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 126 hours and climbing slowly and is cooling
correctly.