Europa-List: For Sale - RMI uEncoder - NEW - Assembled

Subject: Europa-List: For Sale - RMI uEncoder - NEW - Assembled
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:55:01

Dear Listers,

I am selling a new, never used, fully assembled RMI uEncoder.  The uEncoder just
had all of the latest hardware and software updates factory installed including
the new high contrast LCD display supporting Fahrenheit temp readings AND
the new LED fiberoptic backlight.  The uEncoder displays airspeed, altitude,
fpm,
OAT, and outputs Mode C data for most transponders.

The uEncoder is in new condition with no scratches and all installation material
and manuals.  The pictures below are of the actual unit for sale. The table
below lists all of the items included.

I have nearly $1500 invested in this complete system.  I will sell it for $1100
plus shipping to anywhere in the world.  I can accept Visa/MC.  First come,
first
served.

Please email me off list at dralle@matronics.com if you are interested.

Matt Dralle
List Admin / RV-4 Builder

1ea - RMI microENCODER ASSEMBLED . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$1179.00 .
$1179.00
1ea - RMI Factory Upgrade of LCD (Fahrenheit Temp, US Miles),
. . . . . . Fiberoptic LED Backlight, Latest Firmware . . . . . $ 315.00 . $
315.00
.$1494.00