Re: Europa-List: flap seals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: flap seals
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:54:36

Graham,

How much reflex for best cruise performance? I am thinking of working on
my flap rigging to help the heavy left wing and instead of lowering the
left one slightly which sounds easy thanks to Bud Yearly's suggestion, I
would like to achieve the slight reflex you suggest.And then also the seals.

And thanks very much for the mono landing advice. Bob had a limited
amount of time to work with me, and after a 7 year build process I need
a lot of work! Unfortunately  that will have to wait till  fall  as I
leave Saturday for Alaska for 6 months of work. Next year I will fly
N211KA to AK!

Kevin