Europa-List: June visit

Subject: Europa-List: June visit
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:41:44

Kim
I am hoping to go to Burt Rutan's birthday party 21 June. Might well be
the last chance I get to meet up with him, he hasn't been too well and I
am of an age when things go wrong too.
Are you around then, be nice to meet up and swap news? I will fly into
LAX and rent a car. Booked in to a hotel with Jim Price 21st in Mojave.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187