Re: Europa-List: Europa Black Sea Trip 20-30 August

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Black Sea Trip 20-30 August
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:53:24

David,
You know already that I am looking forward for further information about the
trip. Prievidsa, east of Bratislava is the place where the Dynamic is
fabricated and worth a lunch stop. Karlovy Vary in Checkia is also a nice
place for the first night stop.
Regards,
Karel Vranken.
PS Weather permitting I will see you in Shobdon next Sunday?