Re: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:29:17

Martin,
Perhaps you have a CHT span warning as I did with my stratomaster
monitor. I have made inserts to the front round openings that shoot the
air up over the cylinders and now have fairly even cooling within 15
degrees. Still a bit high but I'm working on that. I'm considering a
ram inlet on the top of the cowl of some sorts.
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 108 hours and climbing slowly.