RE: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:08:13

Martin

I've had this system for some time and like it very much. If you have an out
of limits issue the warning light blinks and continues until it is no longer
out of limits and then the light goes out or if you "acknowledge" the issue
the light burns steady ( I suppose so it is not quite as annoying) until it
is fixed. If the oil pressure is the offending limit I would go back into
the settings and reset your upper and lower limits yourself. In any case
what ever is coming up on your EIS as the problem I would go to that and
readjust and reset the EIS. Hopefully that will work if not I would call and
speak to their tech. people who have always been helpful. Good luck.
Jerry