RE: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: GRT EIS Question
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:16:45

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the thoughts. The initial trigger for the warning light is low oil
pressure
but once the engine starts the oil pressure is where it should be and
within the upper and lower limits that are set - in fact the unit came with the
upper and lower units already set for a Rotax but I double checked anyway.

In fact once the engine is started and warmed up all the parameters are within
limits (except that pesky CHT2 which stays at around 60-80 deg F - but there is
no 'Low CHT Temp' parameter so should not be causing a warning) but the warning
light stays on and I can't figure out why.

Martin