Re: Europa-List: Convention Gear Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Convention Gear Europa
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:45:58

Paul,
I stuck with the original cylinders. They just needed cleaned out and
the o rings changed. Plus the side bleed ports leaked but some gasket
seal on the threads fixed that. The Jarmar ones your looking at appear
to be different but of better quality. I've heard good things from
others that have used them. I believe they are like the original that
came with the kit in that they use dot 5 fluid. I found it at Advanced
Auto Parts.
Hoe this helps.
Regards,
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 106 hours and climbing slowly and still
fussing with cooling.